A few brief notes on Easter:
1. I maintain that there is no better way to celebrate Easter than singing "Amazing Grace" along with a real live bagpiper and watching multiple people get baptized. FANTASTIC!
2. I was feeling a little sorry for myself because I couldn't make it home this weekend and I didn't really know what I was going to do to celebrate. I ended up going to three different Easter dinners and an amazing church service. I think God might have been trying to make me feel silly for moping.
3. Obviously, I am very, very blessed by the people I've gotten to know in Seattle in the last seven months.
4. The Easter bunny remembered me all the way up here in Seattle! I will leave you with a list of things the Easter bunny has given me in recent years, perhaps because he wants me to know I am now too old for Easter baskets:
- A spatula
- Postage stamps
- Makeup sponges

Kristen, Everytime I click onto your blog I am not only entertained but challenged to think about something.
ReplyDeleteThanks a bunch for being you and for your wonderful blog.
Kelly R.
Awww, thanks, Kelly! Sure do miss you :)
ReplyDelete